Friday, June 5, 2009

A VERY NEEDED UPDATE!

Liz and Me


My Great Friends from Hair School


My Brother Cam, Me, and Adam




ME AND ADAM
Hello to all that follow my blog and wonder what we have been doing lately. Sorry its been forever since I have posted but I would like to get everybody caught up. Well Adam and I are doing great besides the trials we have been facing in our life right now. March I started beauty school at Fran Brown in Layton. (now called Marinello) Its so much fun. I love doing hair and being able to say I did that when you are finished with someones hair. End of April me and Adam went to Washington to see my brother with my mom and tony. That was such a fun trip. We were able to establish memories together and come together as a family. May good ol May. Well May didnt start off to great I lost my job. And to make things worse on top of that we had to move. We couldnt make it off of Adams checks to pay everything. So we did not know what to do. My inlaws offered us to stay with them while we get back on our feet. This is great I dont know what we would have done if we didnt have my family or his family. They all have been so great to help us through this hard time. Job search is going not so well. But you know I am sure a job will come around at the right time.
As for me and Adam we are going strong and have been doing the best we can. Let me just say its great to have a husband who is willing to do anything for me.
I also wanted to say I am just so happy that I have a sister in law who helps me to be a better person. She has been so great to help me through this hard time. Liz you are the greatest sister I could have asked for. Thanks to all my family (mine and Adams) Everyone is the greatest.




























1 comments:

Vance & Holly Marler said...

I'm so glad that you updated! Sorry about your job. That's never fun. I hope you find something soon! I'm glad that your liking beauty school! I need to come in and get a pedicure!