Wednesday, October 28, 2009

TIME FLYS

Wow So amazing time flys by so fast. I always slack on my blog. But for those of you who want to know whats going on. Well me and Adam had our 2 year anniversary in Sept. It was great to go down to Anniversary Inn for one night and just spend time with each other. I look back on the day we got married and think of how great it was and how wonderful my husband is. There has been lots of crazy things that have happened in our 2 years of marriage but everyday I am glad I got to go through it with Adam. We are living in his parents house for now. I took the CNA course at Ogden ATC and passed. I just have to go on Nov 3rd and take the state test to get certified. I found a job I got hired on at weber state part time. My first day was yesterday. I can tell its going to be great for me. I also will be able to get a Cna job part time and also get some schooling in there also. Adam Had his 25th birthday last weekend we were able to go to slc for dinner. I made him the coolest Super Nintendo Controller Cake ever. (well I think so) We have done lots of things around the house. I am getting things that I am making for christmas together so i can have them done and ready early. And thats really about it we are just enjoying life and whatever it throws at us.

0 comments: